Gunflint Lodge will be decorated for the holiday season. A cozy cabin and tasty meals await you. The glistening snow is calling your name for a cross country ski or snowshoe trek.
Take some time and enjoy the slower pace in the Northwoods with your family and friends before life returns to normal and the routine returns. Read a good book. Play some games. Cozy up by the fire. Watch the local deer and songbirds as they come to feed by your cabin. After dark you can step outside to gaze at the star-studded skies. Or the northern lights may be putting on a show.
There are miles of ski and snowshoe trails right outside your door. Dog sledding and snowmobiling will be available for an additional charge if snow conditions are right.
The Holiday Week package includes:
- Four nights accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin
- All meals from dinner check-in night through breakfast check-out morning
- Cross country ski and snowshoe rental
- All guided Naturalist activities
- $499 per adult in a Classic Cabin
- $599 per adult in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- $229 per child 12 and under
- Prices based on double occupancy, minimum cabin occupancies apply
Dog sled rides, snowmobile and fat bike rental, and massage available for an additional fee.
Trail passes, taxes, and service fee are additional.