We invite you to join us for a good old-fashioned Christmas. No distractions — no cell phones, no internet, no cable TV. Just you and your family in a beautiful wilderness setting. The snow hanging on the trees. The deer feeding by your window. Holiday music playing. A fire in your fireplace. The smell of roasting turkey filling your cabin.
Come up on the 22nd and spend the evening before the roaring fire in Justine’s dining room. On the days before Christmas enjoy the winter wonderland as you please. Explore the trails on foot, skis, snowshoes, and guided naturalist activities will be available. Or choose more leisurely activities. Relax with a massage. Curl up by the fireplace with a favorite book. Enjoy watching the birds at your cabin’s feeder. Many of our cabins have a private sauna, which is an extra treat in the winter months. Hang stockings in front of the fireplace in your cabin before heading to bed Christmas Eve, then enjoy Christmas Day in your cabin with everything stocked for your meals for the day.
A holiday dinner delivered to your cabin Christmas Eve includes a smoked roasted turkey ready to warm and serve, twice-baked potatoes, wild rice, cranberry sauce, fresh rolls and blueberry pie. Then you’ll have the fixin’s for sandwiches later in the day. (Our dining room will be closed on the 25th so our staff can enjoy Christmas Day off, too.) Join us in Justine’s for breakfast on December 26 before you head back to town.
The Christmas Weekend package includes:
- Four nights accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin,
- All food needed for your Christmas Day meals and all other meals served in Justine’s at Gunflint Lodge
- Cross country skis, snowshoes and sleds
- All guided Naturalist activities
- $499 per adult in a Classic Cabin
- $599 per adult in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- $239 per child 12 and under
- Price based on double occupancy; minimum cabin occupancies apply
Dog sled rides, snowmobile rentals, and fat bikes are available as an additional purchase, if the snow conditions allow.
Trail Pass, Sales Tax and Service Charge are additional.