‘Twas the week before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring–because they’d all gone North to enjoy some peace and quiet before the holidays!
Join all the wintery creatures here, like the moose and the snowshoe rabbits, enjoying your time exploring the forest on the hiking trails — or skiing if the snow is deep enough. Then head to your cabin during the chill of the evenings for a cheerful fire, your spa tub and a good book or movie. Breakfasts and dinners are included with your package, and join us Thursday night for a special menu and Celestial Night Hike to celebrate the Winter Solstice–the longest night of the year!
Week Before Christmas Package includes:
- Accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin
- Daily breakfasts and dinners
- Cross country skis and snowshoe rental (ski passes and taxes are additional)
- All guided Naturalist activities
- $89 per person per night in a Classic Cabin
- $99 per person per night in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
Minimum of three nights
Prices based on double occupancy; minimum cabin occupancies apply
Trail passes, service charge and taxes are additional