Summer Sleepaway Package
New August Dates!
Package Dates: June 11-22, 2017 & June 26-29, 2017 & August 20-31
When you want to head to the lake and just need a place to stay
More than $200 savings!
This package is a great value for the group that wants to head to the lake and doesn’t need a lot of extras. You’ll get a lakeside cabin with a fireplace, kitchen, grill, and many have a sauna and spa tub and laundry facilities. Canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, hiking trails, and guided Naturalist activities are all included.
If you’re looking for amenities, they are all available at Gunflint Lodge & Outfitters on an a la carte basis: full service restaurant when you don’t want to cook, trail rides, rock climbing and the zip line Towering Pines Canopy Tour for the adventurous, and boat and motor rentals and fishing guides for those who want to be on the water. So come on up, spend some time, and build the vacation perfect for your family or friends.
Summer Sleepaway package includes:
- One night accommodations in a rustic Canoer Cabin or lakeside fireplace cabin, some with sauna and spa tub
- All guided Naturalist activities
- Unlimited use of canoes, kayaks, and paddleboards
- $70 per night in a rustic Canoer Cabin
- $159 per night in a Classic Cabin
- $259 per night in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- Two night minimum
- Seventh night is free
- Minimum cabin occcupancies apply
Taxes and service charge are additional