Renting a snowmobile is a great way to get out into the wilderness to explore the area. Right from the lodge property you can connect with over 200 miles of trails on the Cook County Snowmobile Trail system. You can snowmobile to the end of the Gunflint Trail or to Grand Marais and the North Shore trail system for hundreds of miles of options. The Gunflint Trail area averages over 110″ of snow per year! All of our snowmobiles can accommodate either 1 or 2 people. You can download a map of the Cook County Snowmobile Trail System here.
Polaris IQ LXT Polaris Indy Adventure
Full Day- $245.00 Full Day- $265.00
Half Day- $195.00 Half day- $215.00
- A full tank of gas is included with your rental ($40 value)
- Helmets are included with your rental
- Half day rentals run from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- A $1000 credit hold damage deposit will be applied at the time of rental to cover any damages to the equipment
- Payment required at time of reservation. Cancellations made more than 72 hours in advance will be refunded 50%. Sorry, but no refund will be made for cancellations with less than 72 hours notice.
- If you are a Minnesota resident born after December 31st, 1976 you will need to successfully complete the Minnesota Snowmobile Safety Course. The online course can be found at https://www.snowmobilecourse.com/usa/minnesota/.
Call for availability and to reserve your rental!