Package Dates: All Year Long
Celebrate your years together in the pristine north woods
There’s something about getting away to remember the good years you’ve spent together. Stepping outside everyday life to honor your relationship has a way of adding even more value to it.
We invite you to head north and come up to Gunflint for a long weekend to celebrate the two of you. Choose any three nights you like for an all-inclusive luxury-yet-adventurous anniversary celebration.
Our lodge is surrounded by one of the most pristine wilderness areas in the country, yet you’ll be properly pampered, too. You’ll stay in a comfortable cabin with a fireplace (some with a spa tub), perfect for romantic evenings together.
All your meals are included. Our dining room has a beautiful view of the lake and a full menu to choose from. We’ll bring appetizers and wine to your cabin each evening before dinner. And if you’d like your breakfasts brought to your cabin each morning, that’s an option.
You’ll want to enjoy the beauty around us, too. You have free use of boats, motors, canoes and kayaks. There are several hiking trails right out your backdoor, including some gorgeous scenic overlooks. There are also many guided Naturalist activities to choose from. In the winter we include your cross country skis, snowshoes and a dog sled ride.
Grand Marais has several interesting antique stores and shops if you’d like to drive to town for an afternoon, or stop along your way coming or going. The walk out to the lighthouse and Artists’ Point is a favorite. And be sure to be on the lookout for moose and other wildlife along the Gunflint Trail.
The Anniversary Package includes:
- Three plus nights accommodations in a Romantic Cabin
- All meals, check-in night through check-out breakfast
- Appetizers and wine delivered to your cabin each evening
- All guided Naturalist activities
- Summer activities: unlimited use of boat and motor, canoes and kayaks
- Winter activities: Cross country ski and snowshoe rental and a 30 minute dog sled ride (Ski trail pass is additional.)
- $455 per couple per night for a Romantic Cabin
- $265 per couple per night during Quiet Season (April 2-May 11, 2017 and October 22-November 16, 2017), no activities
- Three night minimum
Sales Tax and Service Charge additional.