There’s something about getting away to remember the good years you’ve spent together. Stepping outside everyday life to honor your relationship has a way of adding even more value to it.
We invite you to head north and come up to Gunflint for a long weekend to celebrate the two of you. Choose any three nights you like for an all-inclusive luxury-yet-adventurous anniversary celebration.
Gunflint lodge is surrounded by one of the most pristine wilderness areas in the country, yet you’ll be properly pampered, too. You’ll stay in a comfortable cabin with a fireplace (some with a spa tub), perfect for romantic evenings together.
All your meals are included. Our dining room has a beautiful view of the lake and a full menu to choose from. We’ll bring appetizers and wine to your cabin each evening before dinner. And if you’d like your breakfasts brought to your cabin each morning, that’s an option too.
To enjoy the beauty around you, youll have free use of boats, motors, canoes and kayaks. There are several hiking trails right out your backdoor, including some gorgeous scenic overlooks. There are also many guided Naturalist activities to choose from. In the winter we include your cross country skis, snowshoes and a dog sled ride.
The Anniversary Package includes
- Three plus nights accommodations in a Romantic Cabin
- All meals, check-in night through check-out breakfast
- Appetizers and wine delivered to your cabin each evening
- All guided Naturalist activities
- Summer activities: unlimited use of boat and motor, canoes and kayaks
- Winter activities: half day snowmobile rental, unlimited cross country ski and snowshoe rental
- $475 per couple per night in a Romantic Cabin
- $285 per couple per night during Quiet Season (April 1-May 10, 2018 and October 21-November 20, 2018), no activities
- Three night minimum
Taxes and service charge are additional