Package Dates: May 13-October 22, 2017
All the fishing you want at a price you can’t beat!
When you want to get out on the lake and start chasing the fish and just need a clean, dry place to unwind at night, Canoer Cabins make a great base of operations. These cabins provide for all your basic needs and give you the opportunity to explore the nearby lakes. These pine paneled cabins have a double bed plus three twins, a refrigerator, overhead fan, modest heat, microwave, a nice screened in porch, a BBQ grill outside with a picnic table, and adjacent bath
rooms in the Gunflint Outfitters building just a short walk away. You provide your own sleeping bag and towel. In addition to fishing, you can We can canoe, hike, or enjoy the guided Naturalist activities.
The Canoer Cabin Fishing Package includes:
- Accommodations in a Canoer Cabin
- Unlimited use of a fishing boat, 20 h.p. electric start motor, gas, upholstered boat seats, nets, and minnow bucket
- Fish filleting and freezing for your catch
- Canoes, kayaks, and waterfront activities
- All guided Naturalist activities
Special Note: Both Minnesota and Canadian fishing licenses are available on-line and you may purchase them before you leave home. If you choose to fish in Canadian waters you will need your passport or passport card, and a Canadian Remote Border Crossing Permit. You can get your Remote Border Crossing Permit on line at: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/bsf386-eng.pdf You’ll need to allow the Canadians 4-6 weeks for processing.
- 3 night Package: $369 per adult, minimum double occupancy
- 4 night Package: $435 per adult, minimum double occupancy
- 5 night Package: $499 per adult, minimum double occupancy
- $79 per day, children 4-12
Guides available for an additional charge and can be scheduled when you make your reservation.
Sales Tax and Service Charge are additional