If your dog could read, we guarantee he’d be signing up for this weekend!
As a dog lover, you know how hard it is to find places that welcome your canine companion to travel with you. Not only do we welcome them here at Gunflint Lodge, we make a big fuss over them a few weekends each year. They are our preferred guests — although we let them bring their owners with them, too.
For you, we have dog biscuit baking recipes are available, dog obedience talks and more. For your four-legged friend we have our own K-9 Olympics, dog socials and more. If your dog has grown up in the city, she’ll think she’s died and gone to doggie heaven with all the wonderful wild smells and places to run around here.
The Dog Lovers’ Weekend package includes
- 3 nights accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin
- All meals from check in Thursday evening through breakfast Sunday morning
- All guided Naturalist activities, including a variety of dog-related activities
- $289 per person in a Classic Cabin
- $319 per person in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- Dog fees are waived this weekend
- Prices based on minimum of two human guests
- Base cabin occupancies apply
- $189 additional for a single person in a cabin
Taxes and service charge are additional