Ice Out through May 10, 2017
Beat the Crowds and Pull in Some Big Northern!
More than 20% Savings!
As soon as ice is off the lake, enthusiastic fishermen and women will be able to get out on the lake to start fishing for Northern a few weeks before the others get out for walleye and trout opening weekend. Because Gunflint, Magnetic, Little Gunflint and North Lakes are all border lakes, Northern Pike season is already open! We will have a guide ready to take you out and show you the best fishing spots. Once you’ve landed your catch, we will fillet it and make it into appetizers for you in the dining room at Justine’s at Gunflint Lodge.
Early Northern Fishing package includes
- Three nights lodging in a lakeside fireplace cabin, some with sauna and/or spa or hot tub
- A complimentary beer or soft drink at Justine’s each evening of your stay
- Half day with a fishing guide; boat, motor, and gas per cabin
- Two days fishing boat and motor per cabin
- All guided Naturalist activities
- $549 per person in a Classic Cabin
- $599 per person in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- $149 per person for an additional day
- All prices based on double occupancy; base cabin occupancies apply
Taxes and resort fee additional