Epic Summer Getaway Package
May 25-September 3, 2017
More than $500 Savings!
Everything You Want in this Action-Packed Summer Vacation!
It’s no wonder Gunflint Lodge & Outfitters was named one of Minnesota’s Iconic Lodges for an “Epic Summer Getaway” by Mpls St. Paul Magazine. Nowhere else in the Midwest can you find our truly unique combination of natural beauty, luxury accommodations and activities all at one resort. At Gunflint Lodge you can spend your days flying through the trees on the zip line canopy tour, on a trail ride through the Superior National Forest, relaxing with a massage or exploring the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. In the evening you can unwind in our classic Northwoods lodge and enjoy a gourmet meal in our restaurant before relaxing by the fireplace in your cozy lakeside cabin. Wednesday and Saturday are Date Night, where your children can participate in a supervised dinner activity while you and your partner relax and enjoy a special evening together! Call today to book your Epic Summer Getaway!
Epic Summer Getaway package includes:
- Five nights’ accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin, some with sauna and spa tub or in a rustic Canoer Cabin
- All meals from dinner on night of check-in through breakfast on check-out morning
- Each day you’ll choose one Gunflint signature activity from the following menu of choices based on availability:
- Boat and motor rental
- Horseback ride (must be at least 7 years old and weigh less than 240 pounds)
- Towering Pines Canopy Tour zip line (must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 75 and 240 pounds)
- All guided Naturalist activities
- Unlimited use of canoes, kayaks, and paddleboards
- $799 per person in a Rustic Canoer Cabin
- $1079 per person in a Classic Cabin
- $1259 per person in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- $269 per child 4 through 6
- 20% additional for a sixth night
- Seventh night is free
Taxes and resort fee are additional