February 2-5, 2018
What do you do when football fans invade your home town? Escape the crowds, escape the traffic and get outta town!
Before long hordes of fans and press will crowd into the Twin Cities metro area for the Super Bowl, bringing with them noise, traffic and headaches. Where do you want to be when that happens? In the Northwoods, of course, spending time in the quiet solitude with friends and family. Here if there’s a traffic jam, it’s likely the result of a moose trotting up the trail. Sunday afternoon we’ll host a Trail Gate party at Justine’s with some of your favorite appetizers. Your half-time show will include the Milky Way and maybe even Northern Lights. And if you absolutely must watch the game, we’ll point you to some places you can watch on the Trail (there is no TV reception at Gunflint Lodge, but our cabins do have DVD players with a variety of movies you can check out from the Lodge).
The Escape the Super Bowl Package includes:
- Three nights accommodation in a lakeside fireplace cabin (some with spa tub and sauna)
- All meals from dinner on check-in evening through breakfast on checkout day
- Trail Gating party in Justine’s Sunday evening (alcoholic drinks available for an additional charge)
- Unlimited use of all guided Naturalist activities, cross country skis, and snowshoes
- $379 per person in a Classic Cabin
- $399 per person in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- Prices based on double occupancy; minimum cabin occupancies apply
- $65 single supplement in a Classic Cabin; $75 in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
Taxes, service charge and trail pass (optional) are additional