Grand Slam Fishing
Everything you need to fish like crazy
May 11, 2019-October 20, 2019
If your idea of the perfect vacation is non-stop fishing in some of Minnesota’s best lakes, we’ve got the vacation for you.
Not only will we take care of all your gear, boat, motor, gas, bait, fish filleting and guide, we’ll take care of all your meals and accommodations, too. Just bring your appetite for great fishing and great food. We’ll provide everything except your personal clothing.
Walleye, lake trout, smallmouth bass and northern — there’s plenty of action here. Our excellent guides have worked the area for years, and will escort you to some outstanding lakes. With three full days of fishing you’ll have plenty of time to try out different lakes and hot spots.
Your guide will select the best spots for you from Gunflint Lake, North Lake, Saganaga Lake, Seagull Lake, and Northern Light Lake. These are among the best lakes in northeastern Minnesota for good sized walleye, lake trout, smallmouth bass and northern pike.
To fish Saganaga, you only need a Canadian fishing license. Anglers no longer need a Remote Border Crossing Permit from Ontario unless the boat is landed on Canadian soil. Ontario fishing licenses can be purchased in advance here: https://www.huntandfishontario.com/ . Our front desk can sell MN or Ontario licenses when you get here.
The Grand Slam Fishing Package includes:
- Four nights accommodations’ in your choice of cabin
- All meals from dinner after check-in through breakfast checkout morning, including shore lunch with your guide or packed lunches to take with you
- Three guided fishing days (up to three people with a guide)
- Unlimited use of fishing boat with upholstered seats, 25 hp motor, all gas, all bait, all fishing equipment
- $1508 per person in a Classic Cabin
- $1652 per person in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- Prices based on double occupancy; base cabin occupancies apply
Sales taxes and resort fee are additional