Package Dates: Spring & Fall
Spring: April 26 – 28, 2019 Fall: Coming Soon
Bring a willing hand to help – we’ll provide everything else
Come join us during our Helping Hands Package as we start preparing to change seasons. You’re invited to be part of our team as we split wood, move outdoor furniture and watercraft, and tend planting beds.
Yes, we’ll do a little work — but you’ll also have plenty of time to play.
The projects you’ll be helping with don’t require any special skill, just a willing hand and a great attitude. We’ll work together on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The rest of the weekend is yours to enjoy as you please — go for a hike or two, search for local moose. Or relax in your cabin by the fireplace, read, play games or take a nap.
Your cabin is equipped with a full kitchen, so preparing your breakfasts and lunches are a breeze. Then join us at the Lodge for dinner each night.
The Helping Hands package includes
- Two nights’ accommodations
- Dinner in Justine’s at the Gunflint Lodge each evening
- $159 per person in a Classic Cabin
- $189 per person in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- Prices based on double occupancy; 50 percent single supplement
- Base cabin occupancies apply
Taxes and resort fee are additional
$159.00 per person, dual occupancy – best cabin available
Sales Tax and Service Charge are additional