Had enough of the holidays? Too much shopping, eating, and eggnog? Then this is your perfect getaway! Enjoy a time of peace and quiet-the wind in the trees, the calling of the songbirds, the moose in the woodlands. You can spend your days cross country skiing or snowshoeing, then warm up in front of your fireplace or relax in your in-room sauna or spa tub. Start your day with a morning hike, followed by a warm breakfast complete with Mimosa or Bloody Mary. Your three night & four-day stay includes a complementary yoga session and hour-long massage.
Holiday Hangover Package Includes:
- Accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin
- Breakfast each morning, including a Mimosa or Bloody Mary
- One complementary yoga session
- One complementary hour-long massage
- all guided Naturalist activities
- Unlimited use of cross country skis and snowshoes
$115 per night per person in a Classic Cabin
$125 per night per person in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
New reservations only.
Rates based on dual occupancy. Minimum cabin occupancies apply.
Taxes,service charge and ski trail pass are additional.