Horse Lovers Package
September 9-13, 2018
Up to 25% Savings!
If a vacation isn’t a vacation without time spent in the saddle, escape to the Northwoods and don’t forget to pack your riding boots.
Explore the wooded trails right outside your door and through the Superior National Forest, then luxuriate in a private cabin, some with fireplace, sauna, and/or hot tub. Each day you’ll ride the trails on a mount selected specifically for you based on your skills and abilities. When you’re done with your ride, you’ll be able to relax with a dinner at Justine’s overlooking beautiful Gunflint Lake and engage in the many other onsite activities, including canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and guided Naturalist activities. Come pamper yourself with activities for the whole family, deluxe accommodations, and fine dining.
Sunday – Dinner Trail Ride
Monday – Friendly Jaunt 3-4 miles (moderate difficulty)
Tuesday – Scenic Adventure 6-7 miles (challenging)
Wednesday – 1/2 Day Lunch Ride 16 miles (rugged)
The Horse Lover’s Package includes:
- Four nights’ accommodations in a rustic Canoer Cabin or lakeside fireplace cabin, some with in-suite sauna and spa tub
- All meals from dinner Friday evening through breakfast Sunday morning
- Four guided horseback trail rides
- Use of canoes, kayaks, paddle boards and hiking trails
- All guided Naturalist activities
- $659 per person in a rustic Canoer Cabin, minimum two people
- $859 per person in a Classic Cabin, minimum two people
- $929 per person in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home, minimum two adults
- All prices based on double occupancy; base cabin occupancies apply
- $60 Single Supplement in a Canoer Cabin; $75 in a Lakeside Cabin
Taxes and service charge are additional