Horse Lovers Package
September 9-13, 2018
Up to 25% Savings!
If a vacation isn’t a vacation without time spent in the saddle, escape to the Northwoods and don’t forget to pack your riding boots.
Explore the wooded trails right outside your door and through the Superior National Forest, then luxuriate in a private cabin, some with fireplace, sauna, and/or hot tub. Each day you’ll ride the trails on a mount selected specifically for you based on your skills and abilities. When you’re done with your ride, you’ll be able to relax with a dinner at Justine’s overlooking beautiful Gunflint Lake and engage in the many other onsite activities, including canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and guided Naturalist activities. Come pamper yourself with activities for the whole family, deluxe accommodations, and fine dining.
The Horse Lover’s Package includes:
- Four nights’ accommodations in a rustic Canoer Cabin or lakeside fireplace cabin, some with in-suite sauna and spa tub
- All meals from dinner Sunday night through breakfast Thursday morning
- Four guided horseback trail rides
- Use of canoes, kayaks, paddle boards and hiking trails
- All guided Naturalist activities
- Call for rates and availability
Taxes and service charge are additional