We include all the good stuff in this package so you can just come and play.
Your three-night stay includes everything Gunflint Lodge is known for: a beautiful and comfortable cabin with a fireplace no more than a stone’s throw from the lake. All your meals. A boat, motor, minnow bucket, net, and we’ll even fillet your catch for you. Horseback riding, hiking, guided Naturalist activities and canoeing (the water’s usually too cold for swimming yet, unless you’re part polar bear).
You and the kids have had cabin fever for awhile now anyway. School’s almost out. Summer’s just around the corner. Take advantage of the long weekend, bring your family or friends and head on up.
Memorial Day Weekend Package includes:
- Three nights accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin, some with sauna and spa tub
- All meals from check-in Friday evening through check-out Monday morning
- Unlimited use of boat, motor and live bait (one per cabin, please)
- One hour horseback ride (must be at least 7 years old and weigh less than 240 pounds)
- All guided Naturalist activities
- Unlimited use of canoes and kayaks
- $519 per adult in a Classic Cabin, minimum two adults
- $599 per adult in a Romantic Cabin, minimum two adults
- $649 per adult in a Gunflint Lake Home,
- $199 per child (4 thru 12)
Taxes and service charge are additional