Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Weekend
January 12-15, 2018
More than a $600 value!
Celebrate with an all-inclusive midwinter getaway!
Explore the wooded trails right outside your door and through the Superior National Forest, then luxuriate in your own private cabin, some with fireplace, sauna, and/or hot tub. Unlimited use of cross country skis, snowshoes, and all the hiking trails right outside your door are included in your stay. So is a four mile dog sled ride on the Lonely Lake Basin Trail and a two-hour fat bike rental. All your meals are included in Justine’s, overlooking beautiful Gunflint Lake. Come celebrate the long weekend with activities for the whole family, deluxe accommodations, and fine dining.
The Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Weekend Package includes:
- Three nights’ accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin, some with in-suite sauna and spa tub
- All meals from dinner Friday evening through breakfast Monday morning
- Four mile dog sled ride on the Lonely Lake Basin Trail
- Two-hour fat bike rental
- Unlimited use of cross country skis, snowshoes, and hiking trails
- All guided Naturalist activities
- $465 per adult in a Classic Cabin
- $545 per adult in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- $199 for children 4-12
- Prices based on minimum of two guests at the adult rate
- Base cabin occupancies apply
Taxes, service charge, and trail pass (optional) are additional