Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Weekend
January 17-20, 2020
More than a $600 value!
Celebrate with an all-inclusive midwinter getaway!
Explore the wooded trails right outside your door and through the Superior National Forest, then luxuriate in your own private cabin, some with fireplace, sauna, and/or hot tub. Unlimited use of cross country skis, snowshoes, and all the hiking trails right outside your door are included in your stay. So is a four mile dog sled ride on the Lonely Lake Basin Trail and a two-hour fat bike rental. All your meals are included in Justine’s, overlooking beautiful Gunflint Lake. Come celebrate the long weekend with activities for the whole family, deluxe accommodations, and fine dining.
The Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Weekend Package includes:
- Three nights’ accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin, some with in-suite sauna and spa tub
- All meals from dinner Friday evening through breakfast Monday morning
- Four mile dog sled ride on the Lonely Lake Basin Trail
- Two-hour fat bike rental
- Unlimited use of cross country skis, snowshoes, and hiking trails
- All guided Naturalist activities
Package pricing coming soon:
- Call for availability in a Classic Cabin
- Call for availability in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- Prices based on minimum of two guests at the adult rate
- Base cabin occupancies apply
Taxes, service charge, and trail pass (optional) are additional
Please call to check activity availability. Package availability is directly related to activities.