A lot of people get Monday off from school or work, so make it into a fun long weekend in the Northwoods. There will be story telling in the Nature Center, s’mores around the fire, and a guided snowshoe trek. Of course that goes along with your warm cozy cabin with a fireplace (with a sauna or spa), a library of movies to watch, birds to feed right outside your window, and tasty meals to enjoy in the Lodge.
We have over 50 kilometers of groomed trails for cross country skiing, fat biking, snowshoeing and dog sledding. Ski trails are set for both traditional and skate skiing. A variety of narrower trails lace through the back basin for the snowshoeing, while the dog sledding has yet another trail system. There are several different trail lengths for the dog sledding, so the rides vary from 20 minutes to ½ day or longer.
The President’s Weekend package includes
- Three nights accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin
- All meals from check in Friday evening through breakfast Monday morning
- 20 minute dog sled ride or 2 hour fat bike rental
- Ski and snowshoe rental
- Guided Naturalist activities
- $449 per adult in a Classic Cabin
- $499 per adult in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- $199 for children 4-12
- Prices based on minimum of two guests at the adult rate
- Base cabin occupancies apply
- $169 additional for a single person in a Classic Cabin; $199 additional for a single in a Romantic Cabin
Taxes, service charge and trail pass are additional