March 4-March 31, 2018
Get up North and enjoy the final days of winter before it’s gone!
Spring is a time of change in the Northwoods. One day you will have a fresh dumping of snow, the next you will see the first signs of spring bird migration. You might see newly calved moose or the first signs of bears emerging from hibernation. Spring break is a perfect time to reconnect with friends and family. During the day you can ski, snowshoe or fat bike on the trails right outside your door. Then end your day with a hot meal in front of the fireplace in Justine’s at Gunflint Lodge and a sauna or a soak in your in-room spa tub or hot tub.We have larger cabins available for all your friends and family, whatever the size.
This package includes:
- Lodging in a lakeside fireplace cabin, some with sauna and/or spa or hot tub
- All meals served in Justine’s at Gunflint Lodge every day
- Cross country ski and snowshoe rental
- All guided Naturalist activities
Dog sled rides, snowmobile, and fat bikes available for an additional fee
Spring Break Week package pricing:
- $109 per person per night in a Classic Cabin
- $129 per person per night in a Gunflint Lake Home
- Children 4-12 half price; children under 4 stay free
- Minimum four-night stay, minimum of 4 people per cabin (at least 2 at the adult rate)
Ski trail pass, taxes and service charge extra