Package Dates: Spring
Spring: April 28-30; May 5-7
Trade in your Cabin Fever for Spring Fever
It’s time to blow out the Winter Blues and have some fun for the weekend. Spend the weekend up North and get these freebies:
- All meals from check in Friday evening through checkout Sunday morning
- One free beer each day at Justine’s at Gunflint Lodge
- A scrumptious dessert with your dinner – free
- Best of all — a free boat and motor use for one day
This time of year there are more wild animals in the Northwoods than people (we’re the visitors). It’s not unusual for hikers on our trails to see bald eagles, moose, deer, beaver, fox and other locals. The trees aren’t leafed out yet, so your views in the forest will be awesome. And the bugs aren’t out yet either! You’ll have a bird feeder right outside your cabin picture window (we provide you with sunflower seeds). It’s always a treat to have that first-hand look at the many birds that call the boreal forest home or that are traveling through on their migration up North.
This Spring Fever Weekend package includes: lakeside cabin with fireplace, all meals, canoes, hiking trails, and all our guided Naturalist activities, plus all the extras listed above.
Weekend Package pricing:
- $198 per person – best cabin available
Sales Tax and Service Charge are additional