Thanksgiving Turkey Smoking Weekend: Smoking for your Thanksgiving dinner Nov 16-18, 2018
Christmas Ham & Turkey Smoking Weekend: Smoking for your Christmas dinner Dec 14-16, 2018
Why spend the holiday cooking when you can get away for the weekend and bring your holiday feast back home with you?
Why add to the stress of the holidays with a lot of meal prep? Instead of chopping and measuring and mixing, why not spend your weekend before the big holiday in the Northwoods? While you’re out hiking and looking for moose or relaxing in front of the fire, we’ll be cranking up our big smoker for the weekend! You’re invited to look over our shoulder and learn some of the tricks of the trade.
We’ll smoke you a beautiful 15-pound whole turkey or a big bone-in ham for you to take back home for one of your upcoming holiday dinners. You’ll be able to “wow” your friends and family with a turkey or ham far tastier than they’ve ever had. You’ll also leave with a loaf of our signature cranberry wild rice bread and a fresh pie of your choice. All you need to do is add a salad or vegetable and you’re holiday ready!
This package includes:
- Two nights accommodations in a lakeside cabin
- Friday dinner, all Saturday meals (including some other smoked foods that we’ll run through the smokers while we have them fired up), and breakfast Sunday morning
- A smoked turkey or ham to take home, plus a loaf of our signature cranberry wild rice bread and a pie of your choice
- All guided Naturalist activities
- $439 in a Classic Cabin for up to 2 people
- $464 in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home for to 2 people
- $169 for each additional person; base cabin occupancies apply
Sales Tax and Service Charge are additional