Victoria Day Weekend
Package Dates: May 18-21, 2018
Start off your summer right!
Time to put away the long pants for good and bust out the sunscreen and shorts. So pack your bags and head south to Gunflint Lodge for a long weekend of lounging by the lake, hiking, horseback riding and great dining! Whether you are looking to bring your best gal or your best pals, your family or just yourself, there are so many fun-filled activities for you to take part in! We include all the good stuff in this package so you can just come and play.
Your three-night stay includes everything Gunflint Lodge is known for: a beautiful and comfortable cabin with a fireplace no more than a stone’s throw from the lake. All your meals. A boat, motor, minnow bucket, net, and we’ll even fillet your catch for you. Horseback riding, hiking, guided Naturalist activities and canoeing or kayaking. So take advantage of the long weekend, bring your family or friends and head on down.
Victoria Day Weekend package includes:
- Three nights accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin, some with sauna and spa tub
- All meals from dinner Friday evening through breakfast Monday morning
- Boat, motor and live bait
- One hour horseback ride (must be at least 7 years old and weigh less than 240 pounds)
- All guided Naturalist activities
- Unlimited use of canoes and kayaks
- $479 per person in a Classic Cabin
- $499 per person in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- Canadian dollar accepted at par for this package
- Prices based on double occupancy; base cabin occupancies apply
Taxes and resort fee are additional