All-Inclusive Honeymoon Package
Start your marriage off with some pampering and some adventure!
You’ll have just capped off months of preparation, culminating in one of the most important days of your life — your wedding. It’s time to head out, just the two of you. Forget the crowds and gazillions of tourists and come spend some time together in the Northwoods.
You’ll be pampered, fed gourmet meals, put up in a gorgeous lakeside cabin and have your choice of being as relaxed or active as you like. Your first night will be spent in Duluth, at The Inn right in Canal Park on Lake Superior (You are on your own for dinner that night). Whether you’re driving up or flying into Duluth, that means you can sleep in the morning after your wedding. And you’ll still have time for a little sight-seeing around Duluth before checking in.
After a tasty breakfast at The Inn the next morning you’ll drive northeast along the beautiful North Shore Drive of Lake Superior. Take in some of the waterfalls at any one of several state parks on the way. Maybe enjoy a nice lunch in Grand Marais at one of the lakeside restaurants. Then head inland on the scenic Gunflint Trail (a designated National Scenic Byway) as you head to Gunflint Lodge and your honeymoon cabin for the coming days.
This all-inclusive honeymoon special includes everything we can put into a package for you — a romantic fireplace cabin, gourmet meals, wine and appetizers delivered to your cabin each evening before dinner, breakfast delivered each morning if you like, and packed lunches to bring if you want to be out exploring. Your Romantic Honeymoon cabin is right on the lakeshore, and includes a king-sized bed, spa tub, fireplace, full bath, steam shower, washer/dryer and a full kitchen.
You’ll start each day off with a full breakfast, either delivered to your cabin or in the main Lodge (upon your request). Lunches range from big hamburgers to fresh salad plates (or we will pack a picnic lunch if you want to be out for the day). For dinner there is a selection of seasonal entrées to choose from, including our signature beer-battered walleye with sweet & sour mango sauce, a steak of the day, chicken, and a vegetarian pasta option. A homemade soup is offered along with salad choices, vegetables, fresh bread, beverages, and a tasty dessert.
During the day you’ll have many seasonal activities to choose from. During the summer this includes unlimited boat and motor use, unlimited horseback rides, canoes and kayaks, hiking trails, swimming, feeding the ducks, daily guided Naturalist activities, or relaxing at the water front. It also includes a ride on our very popular Towering Pines Canopy Tour, giving you spectacular views of the surrounding forest and lake. Winter activities include a dog sled ride, a half-day snowmobile rental, and unlimited use of cross country skis and snowshoes, as well as hiking trails and all guided Naturalists activities.
This package includes:
- One night stay at The Inn on Lake Superior in Duluth
- Four nights accommodation in a lakeside fireplace cabin with spa tub and sauna
- All meals from dinner on check-in evening through breakfast on checkout day
- Wine and appetizers delivered to your room each evening
- Unlimited use of all guided Naturalist activities, canoes, kayaks, and boat and motor rental (based on availability mid-May through mid-October)
- Unlimited horseback rides (based on availability mid-May through mid-October)
- One ride each on the Towering Pines Canopy Tour (based on availability mid-May through mid-October). Note: Guests must weigh less than 240 pounds for horseback and Canopy Tour rides.
- Unlimited use of all guided Naturalist activities, cross country skis, and snowshoes, weather permitting December through March
- One hour-long dogsled ride each (based on availability and weather permitting mid-December through March)
- One half-day snowmobile rental each (based on availability and weather permitting mid-December through March). Note: Guests must be at least age 25 in order to drive our snowmobiles. Minnesota residents born after 12/31/76 must also obtain a snowmobile safety certificate from the MN DNR.
- $1499 per person for first five night package
- $259 per person each additional night
- 7th night is free
Quiet Season (April 1 – May 16, 2019 and October 21-December 1, 2019 with no seasonal activities)
- $799 per person for five night package
- $179 per person each additional night
- 7th night is free
Sales Tax and Service Charge are additional